Airport VIP lounges are reserved spaces for greater comfort while waiting for your departure or flight connection. Each room has certain particularities, and not all have the same services, so do not expect always to have the same space or attention.
Among the advantages are:
- Wi-fi broadband
- Comfortable armchairs and seats
- Sufficient power outlets
- Food and drinks available (alcohol)
- Magazines and newspapers, and information about your flights or work, among others.
Most of them have a Privileged view of the airport; even if you don’t imagine a picture of the sea or the mountains, it is a view of the airport runway.
Who can access the VIP lounges?
Usually, to be able to access, you must have a pass provided by a service that has the membership of said rooms. It is not understood. Well, let’s explain it in another way.
- If you bought tickets in first class or business class, depending on the airline and the alliance agreements and benefits it offers, it is very likely that you will have access to a VIP lounge.
- If you are a frequent flyer and accumulated miles, you could have enough to upgrade; you could change your seat to an executive or first-class one and access the VIP lounges.
- If you have a membership or are associated with a private program with access to VIP lounges.
- Some private companies have their rooms or hotels with special agreements with existing rooms. It is the big chains that offer their members these services.
- Finally, you can access some rooms with credit cards affiliated with travel and reward systems. The most popular are Mastercard and Diners Club, but in almost all countries, some banks have cards dedicated to these benefits.
VIP lounge myths:
It’s a waste of time if I can be comfortable in the departure lounge. The comfort of the seats, food, and other services available do not compare to the boarding spaces.
You also have Wi-Fi at the airport.
They are far from the boarding areas. This is relative, and generally, you tend to have alternatives depending on where you are. For example, there are at least one or two alternatives for each airport zone in large airports.
It is only for members. As already mentioned, for example, Priority Pass allows you to have guests, and others also allow it.
The service is expensive. Well, you would say no, if you consider all the amenities and services they offer you for that price, and it is loaded directly to your card, so you keep adding points or miles.
Not all are the same, and each has advantages and benefits depending on the area. Therefore, you are advised to download the app for your service to find out where they are located at the airport and what services are available.
When should you use the VIP lounges?
- When you are a Business traveller and need a workspace that allows you to focus while charging your equipment or establishing a connection or a work meeting.
- If you are in transit at an airport, leaving it will be more complicated than waiting inside. The comfort of the environment will allow you to wait calmly.
- If your flight is at night, especially at dawn, it is an excellent alternative to be relaxed and calm while you wait because when you are tired and want to sleep, you are looking for comfort.
- If your flight has been delayed, you can wait calmly and not be tense with the endless wait that results from the change in your plans and schedules that you had planned.
Make your layover or your departure from the airport more accessible and more comfortable while enjoying the exclusive services of the Marhaba Lounge VIP lounge in Dubai Airport Terminals 1 and 3. It doesn’t matter what airline you’re traveling with or what time you arrive; what matters is that you relax and enjoy the Arabian hospitality at Marhaba Lounge.
- Rooms are open 24 hours a day
- Wide variety of Arab and international dishes
- Internet access, national and international newspapers, television and smoking area
The VIP room Marhaba Lounge welcomes you to its cosy atmosphere, with the best cuisine and drinks, state-of-the-art facilities and committed staff that will make you feel special while you forget about the hustle and bustle of the airport.
Use the business centre, a room that allows you to work comfortably and use the computers at your disposal. What’s more, internet access, telephone and fax service will not allow you to miss any work meeting or conference.
Pamper yourself with a wide variety of hot meals, both Arabic and international; refresh yourself with a cold drink, have a hot drink, or, if you prefer, opt for an alcoholic beverage. The Buggy Cars service allows you to enjoy priority transportation by buggy to the boarding gate as long as the authorities allow access.
In addition, both rooms have showers, so if you wish, you can get ready before continuing your trip (optional, not included).
Instructions to redeem the voucher:
Type of voucher: Printed voucher
Print and take the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Terminal 1 Dubai Airport -. – Dubai – AE
Dubai International Airport – Terminal 3
Return point: Same as a departure point
It is necessary to bring your passport.
To access the lounge, you must present a valid boarding pass.